Re: [Evolution] improvement surgestion for evo on send/receiving

On Fri, 2001-08-24 at 10:39, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It won't happen for 1.0, it's too late to go adding new features.

It's not really a new feature (at least the part I wrote about disabling
accounts making them disappear from Folders), since it used to behave
that way.  But I understand that Evo's in UI freeze/bug fix mode, so
it'll have to wait.  But there does seem to be a lot of interest in
changing the way it currently works.  Perhaps a brainstorm session on
this list or IRC in a few weeks/months?

Dan

Jeff