[Evolution] improvement surgestion for evo on send/receiving

Hi,
        I don't want to sound as though I compairing evo with micro$oft outlook
(but as i have to use it at work, i tend to find things in that that i
think would be cool in evo).

Basically its to do with sending and receiving mail for differnet
account, what IMHO i feel it needs it some more options, ie:

1. send/receive all
2. to be able to send/receive for specific accounts only, so say i have
account 1 and account 2,but only wish to receive for account 2 only i
can just click on receive <account 2> and only get mail for that account

Mark
--

----
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                              Registered Linux User: 208939
                                Licq: 119422259