[Evolution] No Subject

Gentlemen,
  I'm back with more funky bugs/features. :-)  It appears that Evolution
goes south whenever I right-click on a message from my friend whose name
contains the Norwegian "ø" karakter.  I can't see anything else that's
wrong with that message, except his name which is spelled "Bjørn".  It
should be noted that even though I'm Norwegian, I'm using the US English
selection as language.  Let me know if you guys need any more
information...

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319