Re: [Evolution] Using GPG and encrypting for recipients

There's nothing wrong with the GPG code, this functionality has worked
time and time again for many other people just fine.

But, just out of curiosity, why don't you try encrypting using your key
as the first recipient and seeing if that works.

If it doesn't work, then it's a bug in your gpg, if it does work then it
might be a bug in the addressbook code that does the auto-completion
stuff or something.

Jeff