Re: [Evolution] Messages in the GPG signature

The original behavior was a bug, selections are not supposed to work
that way.

Jeff

On Fri, 2001-08-24 at 07:51, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

In mails from me, the PGP section at the end of the mail contains the
following messages:

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
gpg: armor header: Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
gpg: Signature made Fri 24 Aug 2001 12:28:37 PM BST using DSA key ID
0F76C666
gpg: Good signature from "Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com>"

Obviously I can live with the first two, but why does gpg write the
first two messages regarding the armor header?  Can this be disabled?

Ross