[Evolution] Composer Issue

A few weeks ago, my composer started acting up.  It's been telling me
"Unable to create composer window, Unable to retrieve message from editor"
every time i try to open the composer.  I'm fairly certain that it's just my
machine doing it, and not a bug, but would anyone have any idea as to which
libraries/other files would have to be messed up in order for evolution to
compile but still do this?  This is with both the binary versions as well as
CVS dating back from just pre-0.11 to now.

Matthew Koch
Chief Information Officer
Synitech, Incorporated
Voice Mail: 208.293.2407 x1