Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

On Thu, 2001-08-23 at 11:15, Ricardo Amadeo Contreras wrote:
On 22 Aug 2001 17:36:22 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
Try this new calendar attachment message.

"Evolution Bug Day, Take 2" worked for me this time... but I just
noticed a problem.

Considering my timezone, it was correctly adjusted to 8am - 8pm on my
Calendar view.  Unfortunately, "My Evolution" view shows the event as
starting at 9am (not my timezone).

Yah, we already have a bug filed for this so hopefully Iain will get it
fixed soon.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com