Re: [Evolution] evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 when requesting URI -- evolution:/local/Inbox

... BTW this prevents Evo from starting ... (using 0.11)

Levent Gündogdu wrote:

Hi Evolution-Team!

When trying to launch evo I get the error message in $(SUBJECT). Is there anything I can check to get more info on what is happening?

Thanks a lot and BTW: You're doing a VERY GREAT JOB!

Bye,
 Levo.