[Evolution] Folder Sync problems - what to do?

For the last few snapshots, I've occasionally gotten an error message
that there is a 'summary and folder mismatch even after a sync'. Since
yesterday, the Trash folder is exhibiting this behavior, and I can no
longer empty it.

The question is, what do I do about it? Delete the .mbox files? Delete
something else?

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden