[Evolution] Writing messages...

Hi all!

I'm currently using Evolution 0.12.99 [+cvs 2001.08.22.00.33] on a
RedHat 6.2 system. Have two questions:

1. When I'm writing a new message the text I'm writing automatically
wraps after maximum 50 characters of written text. The "Writing
messages" dialog can contain several hundred characters (I have in the
Gnome Control Center->HTML Viewer set the font to Lucida 10 points. How
can I get Evolution to use the whole dialog when writing a mail?

2. I'm running a multi-boot system between Windows 2000 and RedHat 6.2.
Our company uses a Microsoft Exchange server where I retrieve the mail
with POP3 when I'm running RedHat. In Evolution I have some filters
installed to sort out the different mailing lists I'm subscribing to. I
would like to have these filters delete the messages of the servers
after they have been moved to a new folder. Is this possible? Could it
be added if not possible?

Keep up the good work with Evolution, it's a beautiful product!

 / Malte