Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 23:00, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
On 22 Aug 2001 17:36:22 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
Try this new calendar attachment message.

Off topic: as I compose this mail, the text in the compose window is
grey. The only part that is black is the line that says "On 22 Aug 2001
...) Normally forwarded text (with a > in front) is greyed out, the rest
should be black. Methinks a little bug is here, something the Evolution
developers would want to get rid of by the time 1.0 is out.

This, oops, no...  This is partly fixed in the latest gtkhtml.  If you
delete to the end of the message, then click on the last line of their
reply, and hit enter to get to a nice place to type, the text is grey,
and preformatted.  I should file this in bugzilla, which I'll do in the
morning, unless it's fixed by then (or if I find that it's already
filed).
        Greg