Re: [Evolution] Palm and LDAP for 1.0?

On Tue, 2001-08-21 at 11:17, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
What is the status of these items?  Will they be ready for 1.0?

We have an internal LDAP server that I would really like to access.

Regards,

LDAP is already working, you just have to compile it in yourself (same
with SSL). IIRC the only reason LDAP isn't compiled into the releases is
a licensing issue (same with OpenSSL, I think) I routinely download the
.src.rpm for evolution, hack the spec file, and recompile it from that
to get LDAP and SSL.

If we get RedHat RPMS for todays snapshot I'll compile SSL and LDAP and
put up RPMS somewhere if anyone is interested.

--Shahms