Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

I'm not a developer of Evo but I can add some comments.

1. The ability to only fetch new mail from the mail server when
accessing POP mail boxes. Currently if you select 'Leave Mail on Server'
I find it keeps on retrieving the same mails again and again. Does
anyone else have this problem, and would anyone also like to see a
feature like this?

This may be challenging - the POP spec was never designed for this.  The
"keeping mail on the server by comparing UID flags" is hacky.

2. Reply to a message using the same account that it came in by
automatically. e.g. I have a spool mail box on my hard drive, and an
IMAP account. I would like to be able to hit reply and have Evolution
automatically select my IMAP account if the e-mail came from my IMAP
folders or select my default account if it did not. Anyone else like
this?

My Evo does this - what version are you using?

3. The inclusion of an 'Expunge' button on the top button bar.

aka toolbar editting.  I've been bugging for this but it's not on the
critical path (making bonobo better is).  However, it should be possible
to add an Expunge button by editing /usr/share/ui/evolution.xm (I think
that is where it will be).

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712