Re: [Evolution] Virtual Folders not working?

On 19 Aug 2001 14:14:44 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
On 18 Aug 2001 09:11:12 -0500, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
I wanted to check if I was doing something wrong before filing a bug
report.  I have snapshot 2001-08-18 installed via RC.  I have a virtual
folder, LinuxCProgramming.  The criteria are where Recipients contains
linuxcprogramming, and the message is not read.  It is (supposedly)
pulling from one of my IMAP folders--I have it set to pull from the
specific folder.  When I open the virtual folder, there is nothing
there, although I have over 100 unread messages which either To: or CC:
contains "linuxcprogramming".  I've exited evolution, killeved and
oaf-slayed and re-edited the folder criteria to no avail.  what gives?

You might have to go to the virtual folder editor, edit your folder,
remove all if its source folders, and then readd them. The IMAP code
changed a little while ago in a way that invalidated some saved IMAP
urls, such as the source folders of a vfolder.

Peter

Thanks, that appears to have done the trick. :)

--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print