[Evolution] Virtual Folders not working?

I wanted to check if I was doing something wrong before filing a bug
report.  I have snapshot 2001-08-18 installed via RC.  I have a virtual
folder, LinuxCProgramming.  The criteria are where Recipients contains
linuxcprogramming, and the message is not read.  It is (supposedly)
pulling from one of my IMAP folders--I have it set to pull from the
specific folder.  When I open the virtual folder, there is nothing
there, although I have over 100 unread messages which either To: or CC:
contains "linuxcprogramming".  I've exited evolution, killeved and
oaf-slayed and re-edited the folder criteria to no avail.  what gives?

--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print