[Evolution] Icons

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to get an icon against summary in the shortcut
pane please?  I have tried several options in shorcuts.xml but to no
avail.  I am running beta 3 btw.

On another note, just a small thing really.  I do not use the preview
pane and go through my messages with "previous" and "next".  Should the
highlight bar not move syncronously (sp?).  It just sits there and when
you shut the final message it is not where it should be.
Also, I have to highlight 'mark message read after %s' to have the
messages marked as read while doing the above.  Should this not only
apply to preview pane only?  Surely if I am running through messages in
a separate window it should know it has been read?

Many thanks for Evo, it is brilliant!
Ian

--

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude btinternet com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster