Re: [Evolution] VR3 palm computer?

Am 20 Aug 2001 03:33:04 -0700 schrieb Charles R. Tersteeg:
I'm thinking of purchasing a VR3.  Will this work with
evolution?

As far as I know, there is no direct support. But you could export dates
and contacts in the format for Gnome kalender and adressbook. Some data
is lost, so the need for a special  solution remains, but the essentials
work.

Bye, Carsten

--
Dipl. Ing. Carsten Zerbst         |   Papers of the
                                  |   2. European Tcl Conference 2001
zerbst tu-harburg de              |   available at
http://www.tu-harburg.de/~skfcz   |   http://www.tu-harburg.de/skf/tcltk