Re: [Evolution] Evolution withOUT mail

So long as you don't setup an account to pull mail from that location,
Evolution won't (you actually have to specifically tell it to).

Jeff

On 18 Aug 2001 12:57:50 -0400, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
I would like to begin using evolution for contacts and the calendar
but not mail (my fingers know gnus too well).

I realize that I will have to manually enter my gnome-cal calendar
entries and that the rpms obtained from red-carpet will not sync with
my palm.

When I start evolution it asks questions that suggest it will become
my email client.  How should I respond to ensure that, for example,
evo will not process msgs in /var/mail/gottlieb?

Thanks for the high quality software,
allan