[Evolution] Font issues...

I am attaching a couple of screenshots that illustrate some font problems I am experiencing. When I press the "To:" button in a Composer window, a new window showing my contacts pops up. However, the top button in the middle has its font messed up. It should say "To". In the other image, the font of the text under the "New Message" button (hard to see) is also messed up. I have no idea what it is supposed to say.

I probably have to fix it in my gtkhtml control settings. Any idea how? I am using Helvetica 14 for variable width and Courier 12 for fixed width in the screen fonts settings.

Thanks,

Ujwal