[Evolution] Some Problems

I seem to be having some problems with Evo and before I dump them into
the bug database I wanted to see if anyone else has a solution..

When I'm "deleting" a message from my Inbox and I do the delete in rapid
succession the highlight of the message invariably jumps up three or
four messages.. so what happens is I end up "deleting" a message that I
didn't want to and have to go back and unhide everything to find it.
( I don't like the way Evo deletes.. I prefer a deleted items folder  it
makes it MUCH easier to search for a message that's been deleted)

The latest snap seems MUCH slower for me. Bringing up a compose window
takes the better part of ten or fifteen seconds  which is an eternity in
the computing world.

Is there any way to check an individual pop mailbox? I've got 7 accounts
that I check with Evo  and it's really quite a nuisance to have to go in
and change the check time for one account when I'm waiting
for something important.

Finally.. is there any way to "Save Window Size" when you exit the
program. I've can't see any way to save the size of the window I set
for Evolution, it always reverts back to the basic size.

Thanks,
Sam