Re: [Evolution] expunge is very slow for me

At least you can all expunge, when i do so, i get the following:

Unexpected response from IMAP server: A00548 BAD Unexpected extra
arguments to Uid.

telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK ripley Sendmail Server IMAP4rev1 (1.0.1/11.2)

So, I'm obviously using the IMAP server that comes with sendmail switch.
Any ideas?

Hasn't been a big deal for me, since i expunge at home with OE, but
might be for someone else.

--neil