[Evolution] Re: [Galeon-devel] zooming in Evolution and Galeon

On 17 Aug 2001 09:54:11 +0200, Bo Rosén wrote:
I just discovered that it is possible to zoom text in Evolution by
useing ctrl + mouse wheel (or + - keys). The same thing is done in
Galeon with shift + mouse wheel (but not + and -).

oops.  i just reread your message and realized I misread it the first
time.

I thought you meant Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- weren't working for you... you
were actually referring to the "Ctrl vs. Shift" difference...

my apologies.

Ricardo