Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Evolution] zooming in Evolution and Galeon

On 17 Aug 2001 20:01:54 +0200, Bo Rosén wrote:
Den 17 Aug 2001 10:28:38 -0500 skrev Ricardo Amadeo Contreras:

Shouldn't Gnome apps stick with one set of keys for this?

Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- seem to work just fine for me on Galeon.

Interesting. Ctrl-- works but not ctrl -+ galeon 0.11.3 rpms on RH 7.1
from sourceforge.

another clarification on my part...

To be precise, it's actually Ctrl-= and not Ctrl-+ that increases the
font size.  ("=" being the same key as "+" but without using the Shift
key, of course :)

fwiw, Ctrl-0 takes me back to the original size.

BTW, I do agree with you that gnome apps should have consistent key
bindings.  At least the HTML Viewer settings in the Gnome Control Center
allow you to have some consistency... but it's not complete.

Ricardo

That's probably a buglet somewhere, we'll se what happens with 0.12.x

Anyway, I just want Gnome apps to handle these things the same.

Cheers,
      Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo rosen home se)