[Evolution] Undeletable messages - another symptom

Yet another symptom of the "undeletable mesasges" syndrome that is
affecting some people.

For reference, I am pulling all mail from a POP (Exchange) server, so
these are local message stores.

When a mailbox gets undeletable messages, the arrow keys no longer
navigate over all messages in the folder.  For ecample, I just had 5
messages, the first and last were undeletable.  Pressing up and down
arrows would cycle between messages 1, 2, and 5, but would skip 3 and 4.

Does this give any other indications of what may be broken?
--Mark