Re: [Evolution] IMAP Folders

Hi,

On 16 Aug 2001 16:52:23 -0400, ///o-o\\\ wrote:
howdy,
was the IMAP folders issue (none except INBOX and Trash show up) fixed and
the snapshot released on Red Carpet? i installed the snapshot earlier this
afternoon and none of the folders showed up.

thanx!

It turns out that I fixed some but not all occurrences of the bug.
However, I think I have it completely nailed now.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton