Re: [Evolution] client searches / on imap server

Hi,

On 16 Aug 2001 13:48:37 -0700, Jason Wong wrote:
I downloaded the lastest snapshot from red-carpet today and found that
it broke my mail.  I looked at bugzilla but didn't see anything that
looked like what I am experiencing.  When I setup my imap account it
only finds the inbox and  one other folder.

Sorry... yesterday, I solved the problem for then a namespace was set
but not when it was empty. Hopefully this should be fixed in tomorrow's
snapshot.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton