Re: [Evolution] wow is this an easter egg or a known feature

On 16 Aug 2001 09:29:41 -0400, jack wallen wrote:
when the pointer is in the 'mail' window (where you read your e-mail) if
you hold down the control key and scroll you mouse wheel it zooms in an
out on the message. is this intentional?

i was just so excited that i found something cool!

This is gtkhtml letting you change the font size. I believe Control-plus
and control-minus (or maybe it's control-minus and control-equals) let
you achieve the same effect.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton