[Evolution] "Open in Gnome Card" doesn't work

OK so I just received my first message with a .vcf file attached, an
Evo-list msg from David Simmons.  I can't help him with his problems,
but I figured I'd check out the attachment options.  "View inline" seems
to work great, though I didn't try saving it in my addressbook.

But "Open in GnomeCard" doesn't work.  GnomeCard comes up, but the card
is definitely not opened within it.  Does this work for anyone else?  I
have GnomeCard 1.4.0.

Also, the "inline" view seems pretty limited.  Not even David's whole
name or Organization show up without an ellipsis... and neither one
seems particularly long.  Think you could widen that display up a bit?

--Eric