[Evolution] Finally got evolution

Okay, I've been trying for MONTHS to get evolution working on ONE of my
boxes, and today I finally got (most) of evolution working on my SuSE
laptop. I say 'most' because evolution can't seem to create a compose
window (Error message: "Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation Exception 'Unknown
CORBA Exception id: 'IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0'

In addition, I have set up an IMAPv4 mailbox (already existing) but Evo
can't seem to bring over the messages...

Anyone have any ideas? (I have Evolution.0.12 installed)

Thanks
dg
--
"One drowned worm, a piece of fuzzy lint that *looks* like a bug,
a live ant, and a smashed fly."