Re: [Evolution] evo to outlook vs outlook to evo

It's the default format that Exhcange uses for that data.  Apparently
there's some mojo involved inside exchange to interpret those as actual
calendar events even though they appear to be stored as simple text
messages.

If the sender of the meeting chooses Actions, send as iCalendar, the
meeting information will appear as an attachment in evo.  The problem is
that it requires a special effort to send the meeting as iCalendar.

On the Evo side, I was able to send a meeting request and have it added
to my outlook calendar, but it was challenging to make it work properly.
(Several manual steps were required.)

Hope that this helps.

Regards,
Tom Cooper