Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Spell Checker

On 11 Aug 2001 14:12:08 -0400, John Johnson wrote:
I've had no luck getting spell checking working in Evolution 0.12.
Nowhere is there a reference, in Evolution, to a spell checker. I
beleive I've installed all required files (gnome-spell and pspell) but
still nothing. I'm running mandrake 8 and kde. Am I missing somthing or
is this a bug?

If you are using cooker rpm of evolution on your system, be sure to
upgrade gnome-spell package to 0.1-6mdk, I've just fix a bug in it
preventing spell checking in Evolution..
--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft