Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Spell Checker

On 11 Aug 2001 14:12:08 -0400, John Johnson wrote:
I've had no luck getting spell checking working in Evolution 0.12.
Nowhere is there a reference, in Evolution, to a spell checker. I
beleive I've installed all required files (gnome-spell and pspell) but
still nothing. I'm running mandrake 8 and kde. Am I missing somthing or
is this a bug?

You need a recent pspell and aspell and gnome-spell.  If you compiled
gnome-spell from source then run test-gnome-spell for help as to why
it might not work.

(Debian users - see http://www.luyer.net/EvoBuilds if you want spell
checking... which BTW doesn't include any Evolution builds anymore
as the builds by Kitame are nice and up to date, but spell checking
is still lacking in mainstream Debian.)

David.