Re: [Evolution] IMAP Synchronizing Error

On 14 Aug 2001 14:53:43 -0700, Troy Roberts wrote:
the A02390 number is different for each time the sync is attempted, I
assume it is some kind of serial number or something that evo creates
when it makes a request to the IMAP server.  The error comes from
evolution sending set flags to the IMAP server with no flags -
apparently a no-no according to the rfc.

Troy

How recent is your Evolution? Jeff fixed a bug that caused the same
problem around three or four days ago. The problem was not the flags
that it was sending, but the name of the mailbox had a '\r' character in
it which caused all of the commands to get messed up.

Some variation of this is visible in the output that you provided (")*
STATUS", "U* STATUS") but it's not quite the same, so I'm unsure if CVS
Evolution will fix your problem or not.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton