[Evolution] IMAP Synchronizing Error

I have evolution set to sync my mailbox every 10 mins.  With some
messages that get received into my inbox I get the following error
message:

Error while 'Synchronizing folder':
Unexpected response from IMAP server: A02390 BAD Invalid Flag name in
UID Store command

There does not appear to be any pattern to the messages that cause this,
once teh messages have been deleted the error no longer occurs.  I have
included at the bottom one of the messages that caused this situation,
again, there is no pattern to this (ie it is not always messages from
this sender that causes this).

I talked to the guy who runs the IMAP server here and he gave me the
following info:

IMAP server is Cyrus imapd 1.6.24. A portion of the telemetry log
follows; the problem is that evolution is attempting to store an empty
set of flags for a message. It's not apparent why it is selecting that
message to do so.

Here is an excerpt from the telemetry log from the Imap Server
A00351 STATUS {23+}
INBOX.vendors.rhinoskin (UNSEEN)

* STATUS INBOX.vendors.rhinoskin (UNSEEN 0)
A00351 OK Completed
A00352 STATUS {20+}
INBOX.fyi.historical (UNSEEN)
)* STATUS INBOX.fyi.historical (UNSEEN 0)
A00352 OK Completed
A00353 STATUS {11+}
INBOX.other (UNSEEN)
U* STATUS INBOX.other (UNSEEN 0)
A00353 OK Completed
A00354 UID STORE 17352 FLAGS.SILENT ()
)A00354 BAD Invalid flag name  in UID Store command
A00355 NOOP
OA00355 OK Completed
A00356 LIST "" {6+}

Here is the mail message that causes this