Re: [Evolution] Column adding trouble

You see, it all works well but unfortunately, since I set the Matched
Window to "Class" -> "evolution" it ends up affecting most evolution
windows... including some popups.  This isn't exactly what I want... for
example, the "Add Column..." dialog.

if the "Add Column..." dialog is maximized there's not way I can
drag-n-drop columns onto the main window.  And since I made the window
popup without WM decorations, there's no way I can "restore" it to it's
normal size.
I can't get
the sawfish Matched Window feature to only apply to the main evolution

I believe this is probably a bug somewhere...

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at