Re: [Evolution] Column adding trouble
- From: Ricardo Amadeo Contreras <aztlan2k yahoo com>
- To: Ricardo Amadeo Contreras <aztlan2k yahoo com>
- Cc: Janus Christensen <cfs30693 vip cybercity dk>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Column adding trouble
- Date: 13 Aug 2001 21:35:20 -0500
You see, it all works well but unfortunately, since I set the Matched
Window to "Class" -> "evolution" it ends up affecting most evolution
windows... including some popups. This isn't exactly what I want... for
example, the "Add Column..." dialog.
if the "Add Column..." dialog is maximized there's not way I can
drag-n-drop columns onto the main window. And since I made the window
popup without WM decorations, there's no way I can "restore" it to it's
I can't get
the sawfish Matched Window feature to only apply to the main evolution
I believe this is probably a bug somewhere...
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev