Re: [Evolution] Column adding trouble

On 13 Aug 2001 21:26:32 +0200, Janus Christensen wrote:
Hello,

I have inadvertently removed the "Subject" Column from my Inbox
in Evolution. I am unable to add it again. I right click on
Column row and select "Add a Column..." and a window containing
columns appear. I am unable to drag the Subject column into the
table and making it stick there. It all ways moves back to the
list of columns.

I have tried placing it at all places in the column row I can
think of, but so far no luck. What is supposed to happen when
dragging a column over a given position (i.e. between two columns
in the table)?

Two RED arrows will point at the intersetion between the two columns.

Lars