Re: [Evolution] Evolution wants you!

On 11 Aug 2001 14:28:17 -0400, Andrew McCallum wrote:

Just FYI, the one feature that I really miss is the ability to add an
"FCC:" header to an outgoing message, which allows me to easily archive
my messages in topic-specific folders in addition to the "Sent" folder.
For example, I often want to archive in a single folder both my messages
and others' messages about a certain topic.  Right now, I'm faced with
visiting the "Sent" folder after I've sent the message, and copying
those messages.

I'm not sure, but this looks like a perfect case for VFolders on the
Sent folder. And no need to duplicate the messages either ;)

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"