Re: [Evolution] Regarding how to get spell checking working -- I know how! :-)

Miles,

I did all that, but still can't figure out how to spell check. I have spell checking enabled in the HTML viewer of the Gnome CC. Is there supposed to be a menu item in the Composer window? Do I need to re-compile Evolution? I typed in some obviously mispelled words in the Composer window, and nothing happened.

Thanks,

Ujwal