[Evolution] killev only works in bourne-style shells?

I've been running the snapshot of evolution from 8/7, and only just now
came across this. (I suppose that's good, though, since in theory, I
shouldn't have to use killev ;P )

But so it looks like in that snapshot, it changed, and the script
doesn't include the shebang at the head to force it to run with /bin/sh,
meaning those of us in c-shell style shells have to manually force that.

But as I said, in general, it's a Good Thing that it took me 5 days to
notice that killev wouldn't work for me. :)

--
David Hoover