[Evolution] Evolution and Spell Checker

On 13 Aug 2001 01:11:40 -0400, evolution-admin ximian com wrote:
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Spell Checker

Hi,

I totally agree with Stephen since I have tried for the past two days
to build gnome-spell so that test-gnome-spell-composent work. It doesn't
work :-(

I took the new gnome-spell.spec from the bugzilla but I don't know how
to find the associated source !!!

I checked it out of CVS on that particular date (hence the date-stamp in
the .spec file).

(BTW: Instructions on getting stuff from gnome cvs are here:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html)

I may have had to do some minor tweaking to get the source directory to
build nicely under RPM - but it's been a while, so I don't recall.  If
someone out there wants to make a SRPM available to the rest of the
world, I'll be happy to send it to them.  (Drop me a line privately)

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act,
    but a habit."
                                  -- Aristotle

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C