Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Spell Checker

On 12 Aug 2001 14:23:35 +0200, François Jan wrote:
I totally agree with Stephen since I have tried for the past two days
to build gnome-spell so that test-gnome-spell-composent work. It doesn't
work :-(

I took the new gnome-spell.spec from the bugzilla but I don't know how
to find the associated source !!!

I have gnome-spell-0.1.tar.gz but there is no autogen.sh in it. So the
new gnome-spell.spec does not work.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co gnome-spell
wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/aspell/aspell-.33.7.tar.gz
wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pspell/pspell-.12.2.tar.gz

Note that pspell and aspell have out of date libtool etc in them so
you'll probably want to:

        automake
        libtoolize --force
        aclocal
        autoconf
        autoheader

them, as well as doing an autoconf in both the modules and libltdl
subdirectories of pspell, if you're using an up-to-the-minute distro.
--
David Luyer                                        Phone:   +61 3 9674
7525