[Evolution] Not "MY Evolution"!

On 11 Aug 2001 22:19:23 -0500, Charles R. Tersteeg wrote:

3.  I brought this up before.  I don't like "My Evolution", I'd prefer
to see something non-microsheit like Evolution Summary or Evolution
Today or just Summary.

I hadn't thought about that, but I agree!  "My" anything sounds far too
much like something from everybody's favorite monoopoly.

How about one of these...
"Evolution Center"
"Evolution Infocenter"
"Evolution Central"
"Evolution Headquarters"
"Evolution Plaza"
"Top of the Food Chain" =)

Any other ideas?

Call it "My Evolution" and you might as well start calling the Druids
"Wizards" (one of the few suggestions in Sun's Gnome Usability Study
Report that I don't agree with).

...for those who haven't seen the report:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/ut1_report/report_main.html

--Eric