Re: [Evolution] Evolution wants you!

On 11 Aug 2001 14:28:17 -0400, Andrew McCallum wrote:
On 02 Aug 2001 22:02:34 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

Just FYI, the one feature that I really miss is the ability to add an
"FCC:" header to an outgoing message, which allows me to easily archive
my messages in topic-specific folders in addition to the "Sent" folder.
For example, I often want to archive in a single folder both my messages
and others' messages about a certain topic.  Right now, I'm faced with
visiting the "Sent" folder after I've sent the message, and copying
those messages.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but you could create
ingoing and outgoing filters to do this automatically for you... it
works fine (well, with minor bugs currently preventing the moved
messages from showing up immediately in the new folder) though I'll
admit it's not quite as easy as the "on-the-fly" sort of solution you
want.

--Eric