[Evolution] 2 requests - features maybe bugs

1.   When drop and dragging a folder or file, the folder to where it is
going should be highlighted rather than one assuming it's going in the
right place.

2.  An option for drop and drag to always confirm a move.  Default to
prompt are you sure?  i.e. an option to turn this off.

3.  I brought this up before.  I don't like "My Evolution", I'd prefer
to see something non-microsheit like Evolution Summary or Evolution
Today or just Summary.

thanks for listening,
chuck