Re: [Evolution] Possible wishlist item for Calendar/mail interoperabi lity

On 10 Aug 2001 09:38:20 -0400, Janne wrote:

With that in mind, I'd like to have another mail action (something like
"Add to Calendar") that would give me the appointment editor, with the
text of the mail message already entered into the appointment
description. Yes, I'd have to give it a summary and a time, but then,
I'd have to do that anyway.

You know, that is something I have always wanted. I get so tired of
pasting conference sial in codes from mail to meetings...

---
Mark Lussier
Chief Software Architect
GE Power Systems