Re: [Evolution] Problems connecting to exchange server

On 08/08/2001 14:58 Joe Palladino wrote:
Hi all,
      I tried to set up Imapv4 to connect to my exchange server and it
comes back with no such mailbox on this server, using my email address.  I
set the user name to be my nt user name and it could not authenticate.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on how Exchange is set up to authenticate you.

If your Exchange account is set up to use NT authentication, use
"<NT DOMAIN>/<NT USERNAME>/<EXCHANGE USERNAME>" as your username, and
use your NT domain password.

Cheers!
--
Brett