Re: [Evolution] Composing without the mouse

Yeah...I can get through the first three header input fields, but
after the third, pressing tab seems to do everything _but_ going where
I want it.  shift-tab from the first field does jump to the
body....Without looking at the code I would say that the tab ordering
is very wrong....