Re: [Evolution] beta 2 questions before I send a bug report

Den 06 Aug 2001 16:25:32 -0400 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

I guess add a bugzilla bug report would be good, and maybe a snippet
of
a screen shot? (just so there aren't any misunderstandings of which text
is not displaying correctly).

I present 6557 for your bug hunting pleasure.

btw, have I ever said - thank you? If not, I do now - Thank you for Evo
and thank you for a very nice gnome distribution.
I think it is wonderful the way a non-programer such as I can get in
contact with the people who make the things I use - and you listen.

Cheers,
        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo rosen home se)