[Evolution] beta 2 questions before I send a bug report

Hi all,
A few things I wanted to check before I head over to bugzilla.

1, I'm using Swedish. The title on the shortcut bar doesn't display
Swedish characters correctly. Is this a known problem or just me?

Similarly, the status of gpg-signed messages (the red text)has the same
problem, and I don't get the icon I suppose should be there.

2, I am unable to import my Gnome Card addressbook. Should I be able to
do that?

Cheers (feeling annoying today),
Bo
--