Re: [Evolution] Deleting on POP server as a result of local deletions

It deletes the mail for everyone else (as far as I know). Perhaps you
are getting disconnected before Evolution can do a clean "QUIT" on the
server? POP daemons will not expunge deleted messages unless it gets a
QUIT command so if you are getting disconnected too early or if you are
hitting Cancel, then it won't actually delete the messages off the
server.

Jeff